We wanted to make it easy for you to benefit from the amazing worlds our family has built in Notion. Support our creators by using their themes and sharing their work!
Step 1: Browse around and choose a theme that you like.
Step 2: Purchase the theme at the bottom of the page
Step 3: After you are redirected to the theme page, duplicate it!
When you duplicate a theme, you are getting all the layouts, assets, and images to start your beautiful fantasy dashboard.
Step 4: Copy over views into your new dashboard
Find detailed instructions underneath each database you need to fill up your theme!
How to find the views
If you've downloaded a theme that covers more than the packages you already have, you can get the extra system components below:
LVL-UP Course Package
Learn how to visualize, plan, and execute.
February Cohort Closed - Sign Up For The Waitlist!
Get inspired from the free themes submitted by our family. These are meant to help you imagine what can be done for your own theme, and provide simple documentation and assets for you to get started.
- Read through the documentation for the free theme desired! If there is a video, watch the video walkthrough.
- Download all assets at the bottom of the theme template (e.g. cover image, dividers, characters, etc.)
- Duplicate a sample theme such as the
Pokemon Trainertheme from the Fantasy World page
- This will be used as a base for your new theme since it has database views from the Success Plan and Daily Quests already there!
- These can be moved and adjusted for your liking, but this step allows the user to have more flexibility and access to the database views needed for your system.
- Change the cover image of that page to the desired cover image.
- This same process will be utilized for other steps
- Reposition cover image if it does not match the photos from the free theme.
- Replace dividers of the sample theme to the desired theme.
- Right-click on the image and then click on the "replace" button!
- If the dividers are not full-width, drag the edges of the image to ensure the image goes across the entire length of the screen.
- Add more customization based on the inspiration pictures and instructions
- e.g. Adding a picture of Luigi next to the Success Plan, adding quotes from specific characters, customizing your avatar, etc.
Pokemon Trainer →
Super Mario cover gif